sleepingsheep
  HOME  |   ARCHIVES  |   ABOUT  |   GUESTMAP

Monday, July 12, 2004
/rant/
I do not want to sit in a circle, I do not want to hold hands, I do not want to discuss me and my childhood and how I came to be what I am.
I do not want to dicuss literature, if literature is all Helen Fielding and no Beckett, then I'd rather talk about Quentin Tarantino and Manga films.
I will not accept that Busted is the norm and that fat-arsed girls who drink Chardonnay are not semi-born from chick-lit and that chick-lit is not a crap term and an even crapper genre. I will not under any circumstances discuss Tony Parsons at all.
/end rant/



HOME - ARCHIVES - ABOUT



Reading
Listening to
Watching

 

Powered by Bravenet
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.blogwise.com


«expat express»

Lives in United Kingdom/London, speaks Danish and English. My interests are no sheep. Just sleeping.
This is my blogchalk:
United Kingdom, London, Danish, English, no sheep. Just sleeping.