sleepingsheep
  HOME  |   ARCHIVES  |   ABOUT  |   GUESTMAP

Thursday, July 13, 2006
If I had £50,000 right now (well, probably actually this morning) I would get myself a-shopping (from Londonist). This ties in neatly with today's bookish polemic.

Alas, I don't have £50,000 but I am going back to university so I hope to be around here much more than I have been recently. And to get the comments working again. And perhaps move to ...(dare I speak its name?)

...word press...



HOME - ARCHIVES - ABOUT



Reading
Listening to
Watching

 

Powered by Bravenet
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.blogwise.com


«expat express»

Lives in United Kingdom/London, speaks Danish and English. My interests are no sheep. Just sleeping.
This is my blogchalk:
United Kingdom, London, Danish, English, no sheep. Just sleeping.